Thursday, May 3, 2012

Rhinoceros

I consider turning into a rhinoceros as a sense of change.
 I admit that I turned into a rhinoceros once, it was back in the year 2011. On April 5th, 2011, my older brother was struck by a charter bus and was dragged 50 feet, causing extreme damage to his lower body. I was scared, and sad at the same time. In the morning of April 6 is when I had turned into a rhinoceros. It was when my older sister called me to confirm that he was no longer with us. I was outrage, there was a war in my world, a battle between my emotions and staying strong. I wanted to yell, I wanted to scream at the lady who was driving the charter bus. My life changed every since that day.
I was once Berenger back in the day. It was during highschool, I was very successful but my parents would critcize me, telling me that I should be more like my older cousin, or like their friend's daughter. I appreciated my work, for being involve in youth council, and staying active in school, but all of that didn't seem enough for them. After a while, I just ignored their comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment